2015-16 Paraeducator and Teacher of the Year
Sarah Swantner and Jennifer Barhoff
Join our team!
We’re seeking enthusiastic professionals to join our multi-disciplinary team which includes speech-language pathologists, master’s level educators, paraeducators and administrators that work to fulfill our school’s mission.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, a nurturing and collaborative working environment and a commitment to professional development. Benefits include choice of healthcare plan, life insurance, disability plan, retirement account and flexible spending accounts.
The Parish School is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender or religious affiliation.
Please contact our Human Resources Office for details on available positions.
- Substitute Teachers
- Graphic Design Intern (posted 1/26/17)
How to apply
Please follow these steps:
- Download and complete our application for employment (PDF). Save your PDF document as your name.
- Email the completed application, along with your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A member of our team will contact you if we would like to schedule an interview.
- If a Parish School employment offer is accepted, please begin your background check process.
"It is difficult for me to put into words the amount of gratitude and excitement I feel every day that I come into work. While I have ambitions to hold more responsibility and to further my education in the field of speech pathology, I absolutely love my job and feel so privileged to be working at such an extraordinary school." - Amanda W., Elementary Paraeducator