Please feel free to contact our Business Office with questions or concerns regarding tuition, payment options and financial assistance opportunities.
- Medical Expenses: Pros and Cons of Tax Favored Funding Mechanisms, By Edward N. Goldsberry, CPA, P.C.
- Education Related Medical Expenses: A Look into the Timing of Deductions Available to Special Needs Families, By Edward N. Goldsberry, CPA, P.C.
- Can School Tuition and Education Fees Be Income Tax Deductions, By Edward N. Goldsberry, CPA, P.C.
Tuition Loan Resources
Financial Assistance, Tuition Insurance and Other Financial Resources
- The Parish School Financial Assistance Program
- United Healthcare Children’s Foundation
- Amegy Bank: visit your local branch for small consumer loan information
- Texas ABLE Act
- 2017 Tax Reform: Tax Cuts and Job Acts – 529 Plans for private schools
**Please know the outside programs listed above have not been vetted by The Parish School. We offer them as a starting point for your research in these areas. We hope to expand this information over time as a helpful resource to our Parish families.