Tuition

Young girl in art therapy at The Parish School

2018-19 Tuition

All parents at The Parish School benefit from at least $11,000 in “tuition assistance,” as tuition only covers about 71% of our operating costs. The remaining 29% needed to support our students is obtained through fundraising efforts, foundation gifts and generosity of alumni, corporations and benefactors.

Tuition for the 2018-19 school year is set at:

$30,975* for all levels
*Consult your tax advisor regarding deductions for medical or therapy expenses and child expenses.

what my tuition pays for

Other Fees:

Admissions Processing Fees
$50 Application Fee (due with application)
$150 Informal Screening Fee
$200 Class Visitation and Placement Fee

Other Enrollment Fees (due at time of contract)
$300 Activity Fee
$300 Building Fee

Financial assistance available

Please refer to our financial aid page to learn about tuition assistance and insurance reimbursement opportunities.

Financial Assistance Info

Optional Programs

We offer both early morning drop-off and extended day options! Enrollment is on a first come, first served basis and opens in July. See our Optional Programs for details.

One Payment

Payment of tuition in full (plus activity fee & building fee) when contract is due.

Due at time of contract

 

Non-Refundable Deposit

Remaining Tuition

Activity Fee

Building Fee

Total

$3,250

$27,725

$300

$300

$31,575

Payment options include cash, check, direct debit and credit card. Please refer to the contract and payment authorization form for details.

Two Payments

Payment of half of tuition (plus activity fee & building fee) when contract is due and payment of the remaining half of tuition by January 5 of the school year.

Due at time of contract

 

Half of the Annual Tuition

Activity Fee

Building Fee

Total

$15,487.50 (includes non-refundable deposit)

$300

$300

$16,087.50

Due on January 5, 2019

 
Remaining Tuition $15,487.50

Payment options include cash, check, direct debit and credit card. Please refer to the contract and payment authorization form for details.

Financed Payments

Tuition is prorated over the remaining billing months for that school year. Deposit, activity fee, building fee and prorated month of tuition are due at time of contract.

Due at time of contract

 

Non-refundable deposit

Activity Fee

Building Fee

Plus: Monthly Tuition

 

$3,250

$300

$300

Balance of tuition is prorated over the remaining billing months for the school year; includes 3.5% finance charge.

Remaining 9 Payments

Prorated amount is due on the 1st of each month through April, except March. Each payment includes a 3.5% finance charge.

Payment options include cash, check, direct debit and credit card. Please refer to the contract and payment authorization form for details.