Follow these instructions to sync the school's Google Calendar to your mobile device:
- Head to Settings on your iPhone/iPad.
- Scroll to Accounts & Passwords.
- Go to Add Account
- Select Other
- Select Add Subscribed Calendar
- Enter https://firstname.lastname@example.org in the space next to “Server”
- You will get a message that says “Cannot Connect Using SSL.” Press Continue
- It will say “Unable to verify account information.” Press OK
- Name the calendar what you’d like, where it says Description
- Hit Next
- It works best to subscribe to a calendar using a computer.
- Navigate to the School Calendar on our website.
- Find the Google Calendar button at the bottom right side of the calendar and click the button.
- If you are not logged into your Google Account, you will be asked to log in.
- The calendar will be added to your calendar list.
- On your Android device that is synced to your Google Account, verify that Sync Calendars is selected in Settings.