Parents are the most influential teachers in a student’s educational journey. Empowered parents enhance a child’s potential for success. Progress is optimal when parents understand and are actively involved in the learning process.
Opportunities to Connect
- Teachers and therapists are available via email, telephone and conferences during established times.
- Daytime and evening family education opportunities provide an education for the whole family.
- Classroom observation windows with specialized sound systems enable parents to observe their child in the classroom.
- Parent Teacher Organization provides a platform for networking, support and service to the school.
- Educational resources are available and include books, DVDs and our online resources.
- Social and family events provide memorable school experiences.
- Short-term counseling services are available to all Parish School students and their families.
- 2017-18 Parent Handbook (PDF): From the school’s administration, to carpool guidelines, to school uniforms, this handbook covers all your “need-to-know” information about The Parish School.
- 2017-18 Student Forms (PDF): All students are required to have this packet submitted to The Parish School before their first day of classes. (Updated: 03/23/17)
- Car and Seatbelt Guidelines (PDF)