Parents are the most influential teachers in a student’s educational journey. Empowered parents enhance a child’s potential for success. Progress is optimal when parents understand and are actively involved in the learning process.
Opportunities to Connect
- Teachers and therapists are available via email, telephone and conferences during established times.
- Daytime and evening family education opportunities provide an education for the whole family.
- Classroom observation windows with specialized sound systems enable parents to observe their child in the classroom.
- Parent Teacher Organization provides a platform for relationship building, support and volunteering.
- Educational resources are available and include books, DVDs and our online resources.
- Social and family events provide memorable school experiences.
- Short-term counseling services are available to all Parish students and their families.
- 2017-18 Parent Handbook (PDF): From the school’s administration, to carpool guidelines, to school uniforms, this handbook covers all your “need-to-know” information about The Parish School. 2018 Handbook Coming Soon.
- Summer 2018/ 2018-19 Student Forms (PDF): All students are required to have this packet submitted to The Parish School by May 14 for Camp Acorn and August 1 for the regular school year. (Updated: 02/15/2018)