We are happy to offer our students a healthy, fresh and great tasting hot lunch option through our school lunch catering company, The Simply Fresh Kitchen.
Simply Fresh Orders
To place an order, simply follow these instructions:
- As of August 2018, Simply Fresh has a new website. Log on to new.thesimplyfreshkitchen.com.
- To order lunches, create an account (everyone will need to create a new account in the new website). Click on “my account” on the right corner taking you to the ordering site. Follow the instruction for setting up an account. Once your set-up is complete, login. Add the name of the student eating lunch by clicking "Child's profile information" and select any dietary preference.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to set up your account, place orders, view orders, make payment.
- Select "My Account" at the top right corner
- Log in to create your account (email and password needed)
- Once the account is created, a confirmation email is received
- Select "Address book" to insert your information
- Next, select "payment methods" and enter your payment information
- Add child's profile information
- Place an order:
a) Choose an option for each day. It will turn green when selected
b) Submit a separate order for each child/student having lunch for the day
c) When the order is completed, select "Continue"
- Select your billing address and method of payment
- Please process each order until you see the Order Confirmation message. Your order is not complete until you see confirmation.
Payments must be made online through Simply Fresh and are not accepted by Parish staff.
Please contact Simply Fresh directly at email@example.com.