Request a Speaker
The Parish School is committed to building awareness of the importance of early intervention and best practices in educating children with communication delays and learning differences. Our specialists volunteer their time to speak at school in-services, conferences, workshops and webinars as a service to our community.
- Adventurous Play and Loose Parts
- Developing Social Competence
- Experiencing a Language/Learning Difference
- Recognizing Red Flags and Understanding Typical Language Development
- Resilience Strategies
- Sensory Integration Disorder
- Strategies for Teaching Children with Autism
- The Influence of Movement on Development and Learning
- What is Play Therapy?
We are flexible in working on a presentation that is right for your event and audience. Please call or email us to discuss availability.