Our professional team is composed of:
- Speech-language pathologists hold a Masters degree in Communication Disorders and a Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) awarded by the American Speech-Language & Hearing Association.
- Educators are certified and have the required training in specific reading methods. Many have advanced degrees in reading, special education and/or are Certified Academic Language Practitioners (CALP).
- Integrated Arts and Sciences teachers include therapists and experts in drama, art, music, physical education, nature studies, digital learning and library sciences.
- Paraeducators assist teachers, support students and contribute to classroom instruction. Many have degrees in education, psychology or early childhood development.
- Certified occupational therapists collaborate with instructional staff to provide learning supports.
- Mental health professionals provide counseling support for students and families as needed.