Follow these instructions to sync the school's Google Calendar to your mobile device:
- Open this webpage from your iPhone or iPad
- Tap the following link: Subscribe to The Parish School calendar
- Select Subscribe when prompted
- The calendar has now been added. Select Done.
- It works best to subscribe to a calendar using a computer.
- Navigate to the School Calendar on our website.
- Find the Google Calendar button at the bottom right side of the calendar and click the button.
- If you are not logged into your Google Account, you will be asked to log in.
- The calendar will be added to your calendar list.
- On your Android device that is synced to your Google Account, verify that Sync Calendars is selected in Settings.
- Sign in to Outlook on the web.
- At the bottom of the navigation pane, click the Calendar icon.
- On the toolbar, click Import Calendar.
- Click From Web and in the link to the calendar box, copy and paste the web address of the calendar: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=theparishschool%40gmail.com&ctz=America%2FChicago
- In the Calendar name box, enter a name for the linked calendar.
- Click Save.