These are events hosted by Parish parents and the PTO as fundraisers for the school. Purchase tickets early through the Cyber Auction, as space is limited and we do sell out!
- Margaritas with Moms: Sunday, Oct. 13, 2019, 6:00 p.m. at Armando's
- Parish After School Movie: Friday, Nov. 1, 2019, 1:00 p.m. at Studio Movie Grill - City Centre
- You Gotta Have Art!: Friday, Feb. 21, 2020, 12 p.m. at The Parish School
Staff members generously provide fun experiences for Parish students. The top bidder(s) wins the opportunity for their child to participate in this special event. Please only bid on teachers that your child is familiar with. Parents are responsible for transportation to and from off-site locations. See our photo gallery below!
Happy Birthday Tree
Your child will be so excited when he/she sees their name on The Parish School announcement tree wishing them a Happy Birthday. Summer birthdays may select a date mutually agreed upon (including half-birthday options).
Order a t-shirt to show Parish spirit! Children may wear their shirt on Fridays.
Discounted Luncheon and Gala tables and tickets
- 11th Annual Giving Voice to Children Luncheon: Thursday, Oct. 3, 2019, 11:30 a.m. at The Junior League of Houston. For details, visit www.parishschool.org/luncheon.
- 27th Annual Gala: Friday, Jan. 24, 2020, 6:30 p.m. at The Ballroom at Bayou Place. For details, visit www.parishschool.org/gala.
Seeds for Growth
The Parish School’s Seeds for Growth campaign raises unrestricted dollars to defray the cost of a Parish education. Tuition covers only 75% of the school’s operating costs, leaving more than $1 million to fundraise this year. Parish alumni, parents, grandparents, faculty, staff, board and friends generously give back to the school through this fund, which has an immediate and meaningful impact on students. For details, visit www.parishschool.org/seeds.