Grandparents' Garden Group - September
Grandparents Garden Group - September: Planning meeting for working in the school gardens.11001 Hammerly Blvd., Houston, TX 77043 The Parish School firstname.lastname@example.org Questions?
Calling all Grandparent Gardeners!
Last year, we kicked off the first year of The Parish School’s “Grandparents' Garden Group.” This team met during the school day throughout the year to keep Parish’s many gardens growing. Everyone enjoyed it and campus prospered so much under their care, that we’re doing it again starting September 13! This year, we’re including grandchildren in the fun! On September 13, grandparents may meet their Parish grandchild on the front porch of the administration building to work in the school gardens together.
- Gardening with Grandchildren:
Elementary: 8-8:30 a.m.
Early Childhood: 8:30-9 a.m.
- At the conclusion of the grandchild’s gardening time, they will return to class, but we welcome grandparents to continue gardening on their own.
- Refreshments will be served around 10 a.m.
Grandparents should coordinate with their grandchild's parent(s) to:
- Determine transportation arrangements for the child that morning
- Notify the child's teacher that they will be participating in gardening activities that morning
Sorry, RSVPs have closed for this event.
Upon arrival, make sure to stop by the lobby to present your driver's license and to sign in.