The Parish School's Annual Campaign
The Parish School’s SEEDS for Growth annual fund campaign raises much-needed funds to support four critical needs:
- Classroom enhancements, programming and technology that impacts every student and teacher every day
- Tuition assistance/scholarships for deserving students
- Professional development for faculty and staff
- Offset basic school operations, as tuition covers on average between 75-80% of budgeted expenses
We kindly ask that Parish parents, grandparents, faculty and staff, board, alumni and friends generously give to the best of your ability to the school through our Annual Fund – SEEDS for Growth – which has an immediate and meaningful impact on students and teachers. No gift is too small; every gift is a meaningful commitment of support for our mission. Make a Gift.
Because our donors have different capacities for giving, we are proud to offer these recognition levels that will be celebrated on our website and annual report.
- Giant Redwood ($50,000+)
- Mighty Oak ($25,000 – $49,999)
- Evergreen ($10,000 – $24,999)
- Black Walnut ($5,000 – $9,999)
- Sycamore ($2,500 – $4,999)
- Cypress ($1,000 – $2,499)
- Acorn ($500 – $999)
- Sprout ($1 – $499)