Parents are the most influential teachers in a student’s educational journey. Empowered parents enhance a child’s potential for success. Progress is optimal when parents understand and are actively involved in the learning process.
Opportunities to Connect
- Teachers and therapists are available via email, telephone and conferences during established times.
- Daytime and evening family education opportunities provide an education for the whole family.
- Classroom observation windows with specialized sound systems enable parents to observe their child in the classroom.
- Parent Teacher Organization provides a platform for relationship building, support and volunteering.
- Educational resources are available and include books, DVDs and our online resources.
- Social and family events provide memorable school experiences.
- Short-term counseling services are available to all Parish students and their families.
- 2020-21 Parent Handbook (PDF): From the school’s administration, to carpool guidelines, to school uniforms, this handbook covers all your “need-to-know” information about The Parish School. (Updated 10/19/20)
- 2020-21 Student Forms: For your child to attend the first day of school, please make sure that you have completed and submitted all required student forms to the school. Forms are available on the Parish Portal. When you are logged in, at the top of the page, you’ll find a yellow bar indicating you have forms to review. Select the link within the yellow bar, which will direct you to a Files & Forms page. Select the Review button to review and complete each form. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.