The Parish School's student information system, called The Parish Portal, launches February 2019. We are rolling the system out in phases. By the 2019-20 school year, parents will have access to their child's classroom activities, progress reports, student forms and so much more via this system, powered by Blackbaud.
How to log in for the first time:
- Visit https://parishschool.myschoolapp.com.
- Click “Forgot login or First time logging in?” link.
- Enter the email address The Parish School has on file for you and select “Username” and “Password.” Press Send.
- You will receive two emails. One email will contain a link to reset your password. Follow this link to create your password. Another email will inform you of your username.
- If you do not receive an email, check your junk or spam folder. If you do not find it there, the email you provided is likely not in our database. Please try another email or contact email@example.com for further assistance.