Request a Speaker
Now Available for In-Person or Virtual Speaking Engagements
The Parish School is committed to building awareness of the importance of early intervention and best practices in educating children who have communication delays and learning differences. Our specialists volunteer their time to speak at school in-services, conferences, workshops and webinars as a service to our community.
- Recognizing Red Flags and Understanding Typical Language Development
- Developing Social Competence and Resilience
- Growing Language Throughout the Learning Day
- Navigate Tough Talks: Communicate with Care
- Sensory Integration Disorder (requires $100 speaker fee)
- The Influence of Movement on Development and Learning (requires $100 speaker fee)
- The Meat and Potatoes of Feeding and Eating (requires $100 speaker fee)
- Adventurous Play and Loose Parts (requires $100 speaker fee)
- What is Play Therapy? (requires $100 speaker fee)
- Building Interaction and Communication through Play (requires $100 speaker fee)
If you have questions about which talk is most appropriate for your audience, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Our non-profit preschool has had the joy of involving The Parish School Speakers’ Bureau in our summer teacher training for three years! New and experienced teachers on our staff have gained valuable, research-based insight and practical skills from Amy Lerman’s interactive presentations year after year. More importantly, her clear passion for children and how to help them thrive in group learning environments shines through in every talk she gives to our team. It ignites that energy we all need to repeatedly refresh in this challenging environment! Having access to free resources like the Speakers' Bureau is pivotal to our success as an effective staff for our community’s preschoolers."
- Candice Croker, Director - Johnson Memorial School (est 1967)