Request a Speaker
The Parish School is committed to building awareness of the importance of early intervention and best practices in educating children who have communication delays and learning differences. Our specialists volunteer their time to speak at school in-services, conferences, workshops and webinars as a service to our community.
- Recognizing Red Flags and Understanding Typical Language Development
- Developing Social Competence
- Resilience Strategies
- Sensory Integration Disorder
- The Influence of Movement on Development and Learning
- Adventurous Play and Loose Parts
- What is Play Therapy?
- Building Interaction and Communication through Play
- Growing Language within Everyday Activities
We are flexible in working on a presentation that is right for your event and audience. Please call or email us to discuss availability.