Our professional team is composed of:
- Speech-language pathologists hold master's degrees in communication disorders and a Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) awarded by the American Speech-Language & Hearing Association.
- Educators are certified and have training in specific reading methods. Most have advanced degrees in reading, special education and/or are Certified Academic Language Practitioners (CALP).
- Integrated Arts and Sciences teachers include therapists and experts in theater, art, music, physical education, nature studies, digital learning and library sciences.
- Paraeducators assist teachers, support students and contribute to classroom instruction. Many have degrees in education, psychology or early childhood development.
- Certified occupational and physical therapists collaborate with instructional staff to provide learning supports.
- Masters-level mental health professionals provide classroom support, as well as counseling for students and families, as needed.