There are a number of ways to support our school
Whether you give the gift of time or support the school financially, you are making a big impact on a child's life!
- Give an unrestricted donation, used where it’s needed most
- Support Seeds for Growth, our annual fund, and help close the gap between tuition and the actual cost of a Parish education
- Provide financial assistance to support children and their families in need
- Underwrite or attend an event
- Volunteer at The Parish School
How can I contribute to The Parish School?
The Parish School is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and donations are tax-deductible. The Parish School accepts the following types of gifts:
- Cash. You may give cash or write a check payable to The Parish School.
- Credit Card. We can charge your gift to any credit card, or you can authorize The Parish School to complete a monthly or quarterly charge to your account.
- Securities. Individuals may donate appreciated stock or mutual funds to the Parish School. Such gifts can have significant tax advantages over cash.
- Employer Matching Contributions. Many corporations will match an employee’s gift to a non-profit organization.
- Bequests. Remember The Parish School in your will and assist us in serving future generations of children.
Amy Tanner, MBA
Director of Advancement