There are a number of ways to support our school
Whether you give is the gift of time or support the school financially, you are making a big impact on a child's life!
- Give an unrestricted donation, where your gift is used where it’s needed most
- Support Seeds for Growth, our Annual Fund, and help close the gap between tuition and operating costs
- Provide Financial Assistance to support children and their families in need
- Underwrite or attend an event
- Volunteer at The Parish School
How can I contribute to The Parish School?
The Parish School is a 501©(3) non-profit organization and donations are tax-deductible. The Parish School accepts the following types of gifts:
- Cash. You may give cash or write a check payable to The Parish School.
- Credit Card. We can charge your gift to any credit card, or you can authorize The Parish School to complete a monthly or quarterly charge to your account.
- Securities. Individuals may donate appreciated stock or mutual funds to the Parish School. Such gifts can have significant tax advantages over cash.
- Employer Matching Contributions. Many corporations will match an employee’s gift to a non-profit organization.
- Bequests. Remember The Parish School in your will. It will assist us in serving future generations of children.
Feel free to contact the Advancement Office if you would like more information about donating to The Parish School.
Amy Tanner, MA
Director of Advancement